We presented our 1st Billy Blanket to the Hospital with the help of AMRIT VANI group three months back and with in this short period Monash Children Nursing Staff is wrapped with the advantages of this machine and they have put an request for another one. PLEASE HELP to raise money for 2nd Billy Blanket.
This is portable machine and under hospital “Home Programme” can be sent home with patients. Monash Children can provide the family with a Bili blanket at no cost, to take home. A nurse visits each day to assess the baby re observations, weights, feeding and daily blood tests and provides support for the parents caring for their baby with Jaundice. This treatment usually lasts 3-4 days and the benefits are enormous.
- Supports Mums to breast feed their babies
- A daily nurse visit to support the family
- Keeps babies out of hospital environments which have the potential of exposure to “bugs” and infections
- Frees up an acute bed for sick patients
- No cost to the families, Keeps Mums and Babies together in their families
This Fund raising Gala Dinner is on 16th September at Brothers Banquet 3/134 Springvale Road Springvale between 6.30 and 11.30pm.
Tickets $55.00 per person or $500.00 for Table of Ten.
3 course Dinner includes Beer & Wine
Live Fusion Band & Singers, Bollywood Dancers. Loads of Raffle prizes to win.