The Friends of the Children Foundation is a ‘not-for-profit’ Australian organisation focused on creating a better future for our children. Launched in 1998, the founder of this organisation, Mr Shashi Kochhar realised that a better future could only be achieved through striving for improved health and by creating more awareness towards our environment. He subsequently formed this foundation and has dedicated all his resources towards raising much needed funds to provide better health through the world famous ‘Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal’. He also tackled environmental education issues by joining and working with the ‘Clean up the World’ and ‘Clean Up Australia Day’ foundations. 15 years on, the foundation’s primary focus remains on raising funds and working with organisations that are involved in providing better health and education for our citizens of tomorrow.
Recent News and Upcoming Events
- Our commitment to purchase two “Smilyscope” for the New Emergency Department of Monash Children HospitalDuring our “Gala Dinner of 21st September 2019” Friends of the Children Foundation committed to purchase two “Smilyscope” for the […]
- Supporting the MONASH Children’s HospitalDuring our “Gala Dinner of 21st September 2019” Friends of the Children Foundation committed to purchase two “Smilyscope” for the […]
- Walk for Monash Children’s Hospital – Mar 1st
- Clayton Festival – Feb 23Join Us on Sunday the 23rd of February at the Monash Clayton Festival.
- Community Environmental Forum 2020 RecapOn 9th February 2020 at Brickmakers Park, Oakleigh “Friends of the Children Foundation” celebrated its 1st Australia Day Community Environmental Forum successfully. Some […]
Our website team is hard at work updating the website for 2020 and beyond. Please follow us on Facebook for the latest events and updates. https://www.facebook.com/fotcf.net